We provide “above and beyond” educational experiences! Grant programs for students since 1997.
Thank you to Mrs. McCaffery and the crew of BWTV at William Tennent High School for picking the Jackpot Calendar winners for week 3.
- $50 Gift Card compliments of Centennial Education Association —Jenn Davis
- $50 Gift Card to B&E Jewelers –Linda Stover
- $25 Shop Rite Gift Card compliments of Chuck Kleinschmidt –Nancy Linville
- 6 Tickets to the Reading Fightin Phillies —-Eric Daubert
- $25 Bath and Body Works Gift card compliments of Christine Bailey Alff —-Daphne Field
- Gift Certificate for an Oil Change and Tire Rotation at Hugh Frank Jr Auto —Gail Gross
- $25 Taormina’s Gift Card compliments of Joe Ruch from Bryner Chevrolet—P. Clark
- Dino’s Pizza Gift Card —Vincent Morgan
- 2 Tickets to the Warminster Symphony —Dawn LaQuinteno
- 4 Tickets to the Trenton Thunder — Tom Rorvik
- $25 Chilli’s/Maggiano’s Gift Card compliments of Ron and Shirlee Shumann –P.Clark
- Gift Certificate for an Oil Change and Tire Rotation at Hugh Frank Jr Auto —Dolores Dee
- $50 Gift Card compliments of Quaint Oak Bank –Dana Lombardi
- $5 Car Washes ($75 value) compliments of W. Bruce Beaton Insurance Agency—Sophie Robinson
The Centennial Education Foundation (CEF) is counting on your support to help make a difference in the lives of the students in the CENTENNIAL SCHOOL DISTRICT.
Since 1997, we have provided more than $1 million dollars in grant money to impact the educational needs and change the lives of thousands of students.
Giving the gift of education is truly the gift that keeps on giving!
Please consider CEF in your annual gift contributions. YOUR support will help further the mission of CEF for years to come and guarantee the future for the CENTENNIAL SCHOOL DISTRICT students and the surrounding community.
Every dollar contributed is fully tax deductible!
The Centennial Education Foundation (CEF) is a 501c3 tax-exempt, non-profit organization committed to providing enriching educational opportunities, programs and projects for students in the Centennial School District. CEF is independent of the School District.
GivingTuesday November 28, 2017 #GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media! Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (in the U.S.) and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving. Stay tuned for more details on how you can support CEF on GivingTuesday! https://www.givingtuesday.org/$1,225.00 donated
SAVE THE DATE!!! CEF 2018 Golf Outing June 18, 2018 THANK YOU to everyone who came out to our annual CEF Golf Outing, on June 19, 2017. Everyone had a great time playing 18 holes of golf while enjoying some delicious refreshments along the course! The day included a continental breakfast, buffet lunch, silent auction, team prizes and a putting contest. Thanks to all of YOU we raised more than $10,000!!!$10,000.00 donated of $25,000.00 goal
The Centennial Educational Foundation funding is being provided via the Pennsylvania Educational Improvement Tax Credit program (EITC). The EITC provides a tax credit for businesses that make donations to non-profit (501c3) organizations, such as CEF, to supplement programs like STEM and STEAM, as well as other enrichments to the regular school curriculum. Since 1997, the CEF has raised more than $500,000 in grants that are awarded to educators in the Centennial School District, providing supplemental funding to classroom projects that may otherwise not exist. CEF is independent of the school district and relies solely on donations and fundraising.$0.00 donated
A Big Thank You To Our Current Donors!
Major Donors (Over $2000.00 in support)
Quaint Oak Bank
W. Bruce Beaton Insurance
Foundation Sponsors ($500 to $2000.00 in support)
Southampton Warminster Lions Club
Centennial Education Association
State Representative Bernie O’Neill
Barry Isett and Associates
Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program
Donations from $1000 to $25,000
Hatboro Federal Savings
Giant Food Stores
Pediatric Therapeutic Services
Special Recognition Donors
Eli Lilly Company – Joseph Kim
PRA Health Sciences – Kathleen Mandziuk and Christina Fawcett[
ShopRite of Warminster – Joe Cowhey
Dr.Scott Rakestraw – Branta Group
Dr. David Baugh